Comdial phone systems were great back in the day. They were so good Vertical bought them. Vertical communications brought Comdial right into the modern age with their flagship platform called the Wave IP Business Communications Solution. This is a pure-IP- based system which integrated the full sweep of UC applications such a mobility, collaboration, conferencing, desktop call control and soft client. It is a functionality for businesses which comes all in one box, and with one license.
The Vertical Wave IP maintains a close connection with all Comdial 12 and 24 button model phones. In one single appliance and a tightly integrated design, The Wave IP is true advanced technology. Vertical features the absolute latest in VoIP technology with feature-rich, high-quality audio phones for desktop and for remote workstations.
Any investment into Vertical and Comdial phone systems offers compatibility with DECT phones, as well as third-party handsets like Poylcom’s VVX Series and Soundstation conference phones. The rugged design is specifically designed for use in demanding environments. The SSD technology provides exceptional expansion for maximum flexibility.
All Comdial phones are required to be used with the appropriate systems; they will not function as a stand-alone phone.
- Adjustable 3-position telephone elevation stand
- Headset Jack connect an optional headset for hands-free operation.
- Call Forward routes internal and external calls
- Interactive 2×16 LCD with Name/Number Caller ID standard
- Music with two separate music channels
- Dual-color status lamp indicates active headset, mute, and other call modes
- One-touch manual or automatic record of conversations to voicemail
- Memo Pad stores one-time speed-dial number while on a call
- 30 Programmable dual-color LED buttons for direct access to CO lines, extensions, speed dialing, and other features
- Busy Off-Hook Voice Announce with hands-free answer back
The Comdial Impact 8012S-GT 12-Button LCD Speakerphone features everything from one-button access to call employees or contacts, hands-free conversation to increase productivity and multitasking, LCD prompts, and faster execution of commands to save you time. Comdial Impact 8012S-GT Package includes the telephone, handset, handset coil, and a line cord.
- 32-character Alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Shift Button for access to additional 12 autodial locations
- Group Listening
- System Speed Dial Access
- Last Number Redial
- Desk/Wall Reversible
- 14-foot Line Cord
- Programmable Volume Control Defaults
- 9-foot Handset Coil Cord
- TAP with LED indicator
- Speaker with LED indicator
- Shift with LED indicator
- Hold with Message Waiting LED indicator
- Intercom with LED indicator
Vertical communications created this flagship phone for professional industries, offering up a simple, user-friendly system which didn’t require training. This phone system is often used in retail, and health industries. The Edge phone offers much flexibility and durability in functions.
- 12-ButtonFull Duplex Speakerphone
- Large LCD Screen (6×24)
- Vertical Comdial
- Edge 100
- Grey 12 Button Large Screen (6×24) Full Duplex Speaker
The Comdial Digitech 7700S Speaker Display Phone has a speaker and and LCD display and comes with new handset cords and line cords.
- Transfer conference buttons
- 24 programmable soft keys
- Volume control
- 3 Interactive keys
- LCD display
The Comdial Impact 8101N phone is a great quality basic phone system offering access to Comdial system features. The Comdial Impact 8101N is designed for clear communications with very easy access to key function. It also has a faceplate memo area for notes and instructions. This big bonus with this system is that it is hearing aid compatible.
- Transfer and Conference options
- Intercom with LED indicator
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Message alerts
The Comdial Scout II is the very best in professional phone systems incorporating a superior technology, Digital Spread Spectrum. This is the phone meant to handle the busiest of environments.
- Digital Spread Spectrum Technology – unparalleled range and best channel separation in the industry. It’s the best defense against unwanted interference and it provides superior voice communication security.
- Display – quick and easy-to-read information with a 2-line, 16-digit dot-matrix display and 3 status icons.
- Headset Jack – connect an optional headset for hands-free operation. Headset jack is located at the top of the handset for easy access.
- Conference – add other parties to your call via one-touch preprogrammed button.
- 3 Selectable Ring Tones and Vibrate Ringer – choose from 3 ring tones. Each one can be set Hi or Low. Or, choose the Silent