Panasonic remains one of the largest product manufacturers in the world. They provide quality products, and technologies dedicated to consumers. Whenever you purchase a Panasonic product, you can rely on superior systems and quality customer service. This could be the reason they are always the frontrunner in telephone systems for sale.
Here are the top Panasonic telephone systems for sale and reviewed:
This phone system is designed to use in office environments. It is going to be one of the lowest costs office phone systems available. The KX-TA824 requires some installation and manual reading, while some people find it user-friendly others have had to call customer service for directions. The software program is easy to use however. It is an older system so with technology advancing, the difficulty in application is no longer viable. Panasonic systems are generally reliable at any vector.
- 3 CO lines, 8 station ports (system or single line), with expansion up to 8 COs and 24 station ports
- Built-in caller ID card (KX-TA62493-3) for COs with call waiting
- PC programmable system (on site and remote)
- 3 voice mail options (APITS, CO based or internal VM card)
- Direct inward system access with fax detection and 3-level auto attendant/OGM
This model requires the PBX system, and this is not disclosed on product information. It performs quite well and includes selective call intercom. The Panasonic KX-T7731 is an excellent series for home or office. Not compatible with regular phone systems.
- 24 programmable buttons, 12 COs & 12 Personal/Feature, and 10 fixed buttons
- 3 Large buttons for hold, transfer, and speakerphone
- Navigation key for volume, display, contrast, and function selection
- Backlit Dial Keypad and 1 Line Backlit LCD Display
- Backlit LCD display shows time, day, month, dialing number and call duration
- 5 mm Headset jack-black
- Automatic redial-hands free
When it comes to being serious about a quality office phone system, this is the series to have. The optimal choice in durability and reliability, this model is will last the long haul in a busy office.
- Panasonic KX-UTG200B (5 Pack)
- 2 Gigabits Ethernet Ports
- 3.5-inch Color Graphical TFT LCD
- 24 programmable keys
- HD Voice & Full Duplex Hands-Free Speakerphone
The Panasonic KX-UTG200B SIP phone system is an affordable and scalable SIP phone which features a 3.5-inch, QVGA 330*240 color graphical TFT LCD. It features HD Voice and Full Duplex Speaker Phone which ensures crystal clear voice. The KX-UTG200B features phone book memory of 1000, four lines of call log entries, cal transfer and 24 programmable keys. The phone has 2 gigabit Ethernet ports and supports local 3-way conferencing.
The Panasonic KX-TGH262B comes with all the bells and whistles and can be used for either home or a small office setting. The Panasonic KX-TGH262B DECT 6.0 Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone, with answering system and 2 cordless handsets, allows you to link up to two cell or smart phones and integrate them into this home phone system via Bluetooth.
- Panasonic High Quality, Office Phone
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Star Certified
- Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled
With advanced TAD (telephone answering device) you can be alerted to recorded messages whether you’re at home or on the road. Enhanced Noise Reduction lets you suppress background noise around the caller while simultaneously enhancing their voice making it easier to hear them. Plus, a powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected when the power goes out.
You really can’t go wrong with this phone system. Panasonic continues to evolve their technologies to make things better – at home, at work, at play and on the go with their line of DECT 6.0 PLUS telephones. The quality is superior with all those great features you have come to expect from Panasonic.
- Answering Machine and 5 Cordless Handsets
- 9 gig Hz system
- Link2Cell Bluetooth Cellular Convergence Solution
The KX-TG787 Series is expandable up to six handsets and also comes equipped with Link2Cell capabilities. Link2Cell allows you to connect up to two cell phones to the base unit via Bluetooth technology. You can transfer your phonebook from your cell to the base for up to 3000 names. There are set specific rings so you know who has a call coming through.